Self Managed Super Funds
Experienced SMSF Accountants Brisbane
Looking for experienced SMSF Accountants in Brisbane? We support you through all the different phases helping you with compliance and providing peace of mind.
smsf - setup
SMSF - Annual Compliance
SMSF - Pension Phase
SMSF – Setup
Do you need a SMSF set up? If you have received a Statement of Advice from a financial planner we can make this happen.
If you don’t have a Statement of Advice we can connect you to a financial planner that is an SMSF expert.
- Discuss the process of establishing a Self Managed Super Fund
- Provide a fixed quote to establish the SMSF and provide what the approximate ongoing annual costs will be
Not all SMSF Accountants in Brisbane are the same. At LA Accountants we deliver top level service and fast turnaround when doing business together!
SMSF – Annual Compliance
Managing the SMSF is a big responsibility for the Trustees and there are extensive rules that can make it complicated. At LA Accountants, we are experienced SMSF accountants so you will have peace of mind knowing that the annual compliance is expertly prepared, so your SMSF remains an ATO complying fund. We also organise the annual audit and act as your “middle man” to pass the audit.
Our SMSF accountants can assist with:
- Preparation of Annual accounts & tax return
- Liaison with our qualified SMSF auditor to get your audit passed
- Preparation of end of year minutes
- Liaison with your financial planner if requested
You can trust us to ensure the compliance of your important asset is handled with care and with minimal fuss. Not only that, we are here to support you anytime during the year for any of your SMSF queries.
SMSF – Pension phase
The pension phase of your SMSF brings not only the annual compliance but extra administrative burden as there are a few more steps to be mindful about. However you can relax and enjoy this stage of your life, when you know that our expert SMSF accountants are making sure that:
- All necessary Pension commencement documentation is prepared
- Transfer Balance Reporting is prepared and lodged
- You are advised of the minimum pension drawdowns for the year
- Actuarial certificates are obtained if necessary
In addition to years’ of experience, we stay up-to-date with the latest SMSF legislation – meaning that you can have peace of mind, knowing that one of your largest assets is carefully looked after by a local Chartered Accountants practice based in Cleveland, Brisbane, Qld.